Healthy Italian Sub Salad
This healthy Italian Sub Salad will fill your Italian craving quick.
For the salad:
• 6 cups lettuce, chopped (I suggest green leaf or romaine)
• ½ lb. sliced turkey rolled & chopped (or your favorite type of deli meat)
• ½ lb. salami, chopped
• ¾ cup sliced provolone, chopped (or your favorite type of sliced cheese)
• 2 large vine tomatoes, chopped
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup pepperoncini, sliced
For the Italian vinaigrette:
• 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1½ tsp Italian seasoning
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• Salt & pepper, to taste
To make the Italian vinaigrette:
1. Whisk your ingredients together in a bowl. Then place it in the fridge while you prepare the rest of your salad.
To make the salad:
1. Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Pour your desired amount of vinaigrette over the top and toss it all together until it’s evenly coated.
3. Serve immediately.