Homemade Spaghetti Recipe:
- 8 oz (225 g) of spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz / 400 g) of crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for serving)
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and add the dried basil and dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the sauce for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the sauce over the cooked spaghetti noodles. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Estimated Nutritional Information (per serving):
Please note that these nutritional values are approximate and can vary based on factors like portion size and specific brands of ingredients used.
- Calories: ~350-400 kcal
- Carbohydrates: ~70-80 g
- Protein: ~10-15 g
- Fat: ~5-8 g
- Fiber: ~5-8 g
This estimation includes the spaghetti noodles, olive oil, onions, garlic, crushed tomatoes, and basic seasonings. The nutritional content can change if you use lean ground meat, additional vegetables, or different types of pasta. If you’re looking for more detailed and accurate nutritional information, it’s recommended to use a nutrition calculator or app that allows you to input the specific ingredients and portion sizes you’re using.
Remember that this is a simple homemade spaghetti recipe, and you can modify it according to your preferences and dietary needs.