KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
These creamy, tangy, and delectable Low Carb KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS are fantastic!
PREP TIME10minutes mins
COOK TIME1hour hr
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (64g) (64g) Golden monk fruit syrup
- Pure vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- Baking soda, 1/8 tsp.
- 1 cup blueberries(season)
- 16 ounces cream cheese(softened)
- Spray baking pan(8-by-8-inch) with cooking spray(nonstick). Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Use an electric mixer to thoroughly combine all the ingredients—aside from the blueberries—in a mixing dish. Mixture should be poured into the prepared baking pan. Add blueberries to the mixture’s surface. Place pan in oven. Bake for FORTY–FORTY FIVE minutes.
- After baking, take the pan out of the oven, cover it loosely with foil, and put it in the fridge to chill for at least four hours.
- Cut cheesecake into 12 equal bars with a knife, remove bars from pan with a spatula, and serve.
Size of Serving: 1 barServing Size Calories: 159% 17% DAILY VALUE 13.2g or 3% of total fat 8.6g of total carbohydrates, 20% Nutritional Fiber 5.6g 9% 4.3g of protein