Keto Cucumber & Turkey Sandwiches with Cream Cheese..
Keto Cucumber & Turkey Sandwiches with Cream Cheese
If you need something a little more filling, just have four or five of these mini sandwiches.
- 1/2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Cucumber Slices
- 1/2 Turkey Lunch Meat Slice
1. Spread cream cheese onto a cucumber slice.
2. Then add your turkey meat on top.
3. Take another cucumber slice and put it on top of your turkey making a sandwich.
(1 Net Carb Per Serving)
Nutrition Facts (Serving: 1 sandwich)
With only 30 calories per sandwich, these are some of the best low calorie keto snacks.
Calories: 30kcal, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 71mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 97IU
Ingredients for Keto Cream Cheese Cucumber
Whipped Cream Cheese (regular cream cheese can be used as well!)
Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Wash your cucumber in the sink.
- Cut cucumber into round slices and place on a plate.
- In a bowl, mix together your whipped cream cheese and everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Salt (optional) your cucumbers.
- Using a knife or spoon, place whipped cream cheese mixture onto your cucumbers.
- Enjoy this quick and easy low carb cream cheese cucumber snack!
Notes for Cream Cheese Cucumber
Make these into cream cheese cucumber sandwiches! After the final step, rather than leaving just the cream cheese on top of the cucumber, place another cucumber creating a keto cucumber sandwich with cream cheese filling!
Don’t have whipped cream cheese? No worries – microwave your regular cream cheese for 30 seconds to soften before you mix the keto cream cheese / everything but the bagel mixture.
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 4
Nutrition data is approximate: Calculate nutrition data using the specific ingredients that you use for this keto recipe.