Skip to content
Keto Breakfast Quiche!
January 21, 2019
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 8 tablespoons Kerrygold unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Basil, Oregano, Garlic Sea Salt (can substitute with Italian Seasoning)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 pre-cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 2/3 cup Tillamook medium cheddar cheese farm style
- 1/2 cup packed spinach leaves
For the crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased quiche/tart pan. Pat down to create an even layer. The edge should go up about 1/2 an inch. Pierce with a fork and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
For the filling
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour onto the crust and bake in the oven for 28 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.** Best served with salsa on top**