Keto Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats
Keto Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats Recipe:
We’ve all seen keto stuffed peppers and stuffed jalapenos (of course, making one of my favorites – jalapeño poppers). Now it’s time for a Keto Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats! The texture of the zucchini after being roasted will still have a nice bite that stands up to the cheesy gooey filling inside. It’s a perfect lunch for you to have when you want something a little out of the ordinary. A creamy curried chicken cargo makes this zucchini boat go the distance. Plus, mild cheeses batten down the hatches and keep everything together. Your crew will clear the decks… well, their plates. Are you looking for a delicious chicken zucchini boat recipe? This is an easy chicken and zucchini recipe that is sure to please. The filling on the inside is just perfect and really comes together with all of the flavors. Healthy, with a fantastic taste, this is a healthy dinner idea.
What Makes This Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats Recipe So Crave-Worthy?
- Broccoli Rich in Dozens of Nutrients and Low in Carbs
- Chicken is High-Quality Protein
Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces shredded shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup broccoli
- 6 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 stalk green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F and cut the zucchini you’re using in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, scoop out most of the zucchini until you’re left with a shell about ½ - 1 cm thick.
- Pour 1 tbsp. of melted butter into each zucchini boat, season with salt/pepper and place them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- While zucchini is cooking, shred your rotisserie chicken and measure out 6 oz. Cut up broccoli florets into small pieces, and combine both with sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the zucchini is done, take them out and add your chicken and broccoli filling.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream or mayo!