- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol or stevia (keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped sugar-free dark chocolate or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease or line an 8×8-inch (20×20 cm) baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, powdered erythritol (or stevia), baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until a smooth batter forms. If using chopped sugar-free dark chocolate or chocolate chips, fold them into the batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for a few minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the brownies into squares and enjoy!
Nutritional values for the entire batch (approximate):
- Calories: Around 1200-1400 kcal
- Fat: Approximately 100-120g
- Protein: About 30-35g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 30-35g (net carbs, after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols)
Nutritional values per serving (approximate):
- Calories: Around 130-155 kcal
- Fat: Approximately 11-13g
- Protein: About 3-4g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 3-4g (net carbs, after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols)