Keto Catalina Taco Salad
This Keto Catalina Taco Salad is sweet and tangy with a crunch that is exploding with flavor for a summertime favorite!
PREP TIME 30minutes mins
TOTAL TIME 30minutes mins
Keto & Low Carb
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning see recipe here
- 6 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup mexican shredded cheese
- 3 bags Quest nacho cheese chips
- Keto Catalina dressing see recipe below
- 1/2 cup onion diced (optional)
- Sour cream for topping optional
Keto Catalina Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup no sugar ketchup Heinz makes a good one
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup swerve or 1/8 tsp stevia
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a non-stick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain fat, add taco seasoning with a little bit of water and mix together. Set aside to cool.
- Chop lettuce and tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Add shredded cheese to the bowl. If you want onions add them in also.
- Add the Catalina dressing but start with 1/4 of the dressing first and add more if necessary to your liking and combine together. Crush bags of Quest nacho cheese chips and add to bowl and toss together.
- Serve immediately. Use leftovers for tacos or eat.
Don’t add the dressing and chips until ready to eat as it will get soggy.
Serving: 1gCalories: 507kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 27gFat: 40gFiber: 2g