KETO CHAFFLE SANDWICH WITH BACON AND EGG
Easy Keto breakfast sandwich made with a cheesy chaffle “bread”, crispy bacon, and a fried egg. It’s quick to make and easy to customize.
Try this recipe for a keto breakfast sandwich made with crispy bacon, egg, and cheesy chaffles! This recipe is low in carbs and high in flavor. It’s so quick and easy to make — perfect for busy mornings.
For the chaffles
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
For the sandwich
- 2 strips bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 slice Cheddar or American cheese.
- Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Pour one half of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the second half of the batter.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy, turning as needed. Remove to drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, in 1 tbsp of reserved bacon drippings, fry the egg over medium heat. Cook until desired doneness.
- Assemble the sandwich, and enjoy!
- If you are using a larger size waffle maker, you may be able to cook the whole amount of batter in one waffle. This will vary with the size of your machine.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 658 TOTAL FAT: 51g SATURATED FAT: 25g
TRANS FAT: 1g UNSATURATED FAT: 21g
CHOLESTEROL: 495mg SODIUM: 1356mg CARBOHYDRATES: 6g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 2g