Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
- ▢½ cup almond flour
- ▢2 tablespoon melted butter
- ▢8 oz cream cheese
- ▢4 eggs
- ▢2 tablespoon sour cream
- ▢2 tablespoon cottage cheese or additional sour cream
- ▢⅓ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener or see alternatives in recipe notes
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 8 paper liners in a cupcake pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour and melted butter. Divide between the prepared liners in the cupcake pan and press down to form the crust.
- Make the filling. With a food processor mix the filling ingredients until fluffy. Divide the filling between the prepared crusts. (If you have extra filling you can bake it separately or mix up a little more or the crust mixture and make more cheesecakes).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until golden around the edges and no longer jiggly.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 204 | Carbohydrates: 3.1g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 18.9g | Saturated Fat: 8.6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 122.7mg | Sodium: 163.3mg | Potassium: 79.2mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1.5g | Vitamin A: 610.9IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 62.1mg | Iron: 0.8mg