Keto Chicken Nuggets 3 Ingredients
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 411mg
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado oil, for frying (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
- Put the almond flour in a shallow bowl and beat the eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece into the beaten egg, making sure it’s coated on all sides.
- Then, dip the chicken piece into the almond flour, pressing it down to ensure the flour sticks to the chicken.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown.
- Optional step: If you prefer a crispy texture, heat avocado oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken pieces and fry until golden brown, turning occasionally to cook evenly.
- Remove the chicken nuggets from the pan and place them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!