KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken, cooked
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella. Lightly sprinkle the rushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This recipe can be frozen either before baking or after, and it’s easy to prep a day ahead. Just be sure to wrap it up tightly with foil before putting it in the freezer or fridge.
This recipe has been published with permission from Easy Keto Dinners by Carolyn Ketchum.
⅙ of pan
Amount Per Serving: