Keto Chocolate Salami
- 200 grams of chopped 85% dark chocolate (7 oz)
- 125 g softened butter (4.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup of sweetener in powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ONE big egg
- 1 cup of nut-seed granola for keto
- 70 g of light-crushed pork rinds or cracklins (2.4 oz)
- In a glass dish set over a pan of hot water, melt the chocolate. Set apart for cooling.
- Butter, sugar, and vanilla are beaten at high speed until light and airy.
- Beat on low speed while adding the egg until incorporated. Although it may seem to be splitting, it will eventually come back together.
- Put cooled chocolate to the butter mixture and whisk(well-combined).
- Stir in the granola and pork rinds after adding them. Put the mixture aside to slightly firm so you can shape and roll it.
- On a piece of happy wrap, form the ingredients into a log that is roughly 30 cm long. To tighten and smooth the edges, wrap the glad wrap securely and twist the ends (like a bonbon).
- Set(refrigerator) overnight .
- Serve. Slice into 1 cm circles and sprinkle with powdered sugar.Note: The preparation and setting times for the Keto Nut & Seed Granola are not included in the prep time.
produces 30 slices.
The nutritional information may change depending on the ingredients used; this is based on the ingredients we used.
calories per serving
107kcal of calories, 2g of carbohydrates, 2g of protein, 9g of fat, and 2g of net carbohydrates.