This dessert is light and fluffy and full of orange flavor.
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- 8 oz Cream Cheese * room temperature
- 1 packet Sugar Free Orange Jello
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 0.5 cup Water * boiled
- Mix the orange jello powder with the boiling water and stir until fully dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add in the jello mixture and stir to combine.
- In another large bowl whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and jello mixture, and stir to combine.
- Divide the mousse into individual dishes, or leave as one large bowl of mousse. Place in the fridge to chill for about twenty to thirty minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Make sure you bring the cream cheese to room temperature. This will make it easier to mix with the hand or stand mixer.
- Mix the jello and water together and leave to completely cool before adding to the cream and cream cheese mixture.