Keto Mocha Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Mocha Cheesecake Layer
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix almond flour, crushed pecans, butter, cocoa powder and monkfruit sweetener. Press onto the bottom of a parchment paper-lined 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and monkfruit sweetener with an electric mixture until well combined. Add sour cream, vanilla, cocoa powder and espresso powder mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run a knife around the rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- To make the ganache combine the finely chopped chocolate with piping hot heavy cream. Stir well until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake and chill overnight
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 707TOTAL FAT: 56gCHOLESTEROL: 215mgSODIUM: 304mgCARBOHYDRATES: 26.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.6gFIBER: 7.3gSUGAR ALCOHOLS: 13gPROTEIN: 16g