Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bagels Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning (or dried basil and oregano)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced onion (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until the cheeses are melted and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and the beaten eggs.
- Combine the cheese mixture with the almond flour mixture and knead until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and shape them into bagel rounds on the prepared baking sheet.
- Use your finger to create a hole in the center of each bagel, making them look like traditional bagels.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Remove the bagels from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Once the bagels have cooled a bit, spread a tablespoon of sugar-free pizza sauce on each bagel and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and any optional toppings you prefer.
- Place the bagels back in the oven for about 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy your Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bagels!
Nutrition Information (Approximate per bagel, without optional toppings):
- Calories: 390 kcal
- Total Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Sodium: 587mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 2g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 22g
Please keep in mind that these values are approximate and can vary based on the specific brands and amounts of ingredients you use. Additionally, the nutrition information may change if you add optional toppings like olives, peppers, or onions. Always check labels and calculate nutrition based on the specific products you use for accuracy.