KETO PIZZA BITES
- 2 cups chopped or sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cream cheese, pepperoni, shredded cheese and eggs until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture. If after 10 minutes there is still a considerable amount of moisture chill another 10 minutes.
- If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them
Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.
SERVING SIZE: nutrition calculated per pizza bite
Amount Per Serving: