Keto Pizza Roll-Ups
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup low-carb marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for filling)
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni or your choice of keto-friendly toppings
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Microwave on high for about 1 minute or until the cheese is melted.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, egg, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Add the melted mozzarella cheese to the dough mixture and knead until fully combined and you have a smooth dough.
- Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll it out into a rectangular shape, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the rolled-out dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce, and then add the sliced pepperoni or your choice of keto-friendly toppings.
- Carefully roll the dough from one end to the other, creating a log shape.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the log into about 1-inch thick slices to form the roll-ups.
- Place the roll-ups on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until the roll-ups are golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Allow the keto pizza roll-ups to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy them as a delicious and satisfying keto-friendly snack or appetizer!
Nutrition Information (per serving – makes about 6 roll-ups):
- Calories: 165 kcal
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Sodium: 255mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 10g