Keto Pizza Skillet
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup low carb marinara
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, chopped zucchini and marinara sauce. Stir and incorporate everything well. Cook the mixture 7-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and to with pepperonis. Broil 2-3 minutes (watch closely!) until the cheese is bubbly
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1/4 of the skillet
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 531TOTAL FAT: 40gCHOLESTEROL: 104mgSODIUM: 1100mgCARBOHYDRATES: 7.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.9gFIBER: 1.8gSUGAR: 4.3gPROTEIN: 20g