Keto Snickers Mug Cake
* 1/4 cup Almond Flour
* 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
* 2 tablespoon Erythritol
* ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
* ¼ teaspoon Salt
* 1 Egg
* 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
* 1 teaspoon Sugar- Free Caramel Syrup
* 1.5 tablespoon Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
* ½ teaspoon Coconut Oil
* 1 teaspoon Chopped Peanuts
1. Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, erythritol, and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk egg and melted butter.
3. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients
4. Transfer the batter into a lightly oiled mug.
5. Microwave for 90 seconds.
6. Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small heat-proof bowl. Microwave for a minute or until melted.
7. Take mug cake and top with caramel, melted chocolate, and chopped peanuts.
Net carbs : 2.4