Keto Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
For the Sopapilla Layer:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, 1/4 cup sweetener, baking powder, and salt for the sopapilla layer. Mix well.
- Add the melted butter to the dry mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Press about two-thirds of the dough into the bottom of the lined baking dish, creating an even layer.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, 1 cup sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the eggs to the cream cheese mixture and continue to beat until fully combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough layer in the baking dish.
- Take the remaining dough and flatten it between your hands, then place it over the cream cheese layer in pieces.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of sweetener and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for the topping, then sprinkle it over the top of the bars.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the cheesecake layer is set.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Estimated Nutritional Information (per serving, based on 12 servings):
Please note that these are rough estimates and can vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
- Calories: ~280
- Fat: ~25g
- Carbohydrates: ~5g (Net Carbs: ~3g)
- Fiber: ~2g
- Protein: ~7g
Remember that individual nutritional needs and dietary restrictions can vary. It’s always a good idea to calculate the exact nutritional values based on the specific brands and amounts of ingredients you use or consult a registered dietitian if you have specific dietary concerns.