Keto Zucchini Burger Recipe:
- 2 cups grated zucchini (excess moisture squeezed out)
- 1 lb ground beef (or a combination of ground meats)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil (for cooking)
- In a large bowl, combine grated zucchini, ground beef, almond flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, minced garlic, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Form the mixture into burger patties of your desired size.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the zucchini burger patties for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked to your preferred level of doneness.
- Serve the zucchini burgers with your favorite keto-friendly toppings and condiments.
Estimated Nutritional Information (per serving, makes about 4 servings): Please note that these values are rough estimates and can vary based on your specific ingredients and preparation.
- Calories: ~300-350 kcal
- Protein: ~20-25g
- Fat: ~20-25g
- Carbohydrates: ~5-8g (net carbs after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols)
- Fiber: ~2-4g
- Net Carbs: ~3-6g
- Sodium: Varies based on ingredients and seasoning
Remember that the key to maintaining a keto diet is to keep your carbohydrate intake low while consuming moderate protein and higher healthy fats. Adjust the recipe and portion sizes to fit your specific dietary needs and preferences. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant dietary changes, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.