For the month of November, I’ll be sporadically sharing some Thanksgiving recipes so that you can plan your big day ahead of time with these ideas! I’ll have some old reposts as well as some new recipes for you! These little Stuffins are to die for!
1 small onion, diced
4 stalks celery, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 egg white
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup water
1. In a small skillet, sauté the onions, celery, and garlic until tender. About 5 mins. Salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and thyme.
3. Add in the eggs and egg white, olive oil, and water and mix until combined.
4. Add in the sautéed onion mixture and stir.
5. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill the muffin tins 3/4 of the way full with the stuffing mixture.
6. Bake on 350° for 20-25 minutes. Top with sea salt when they are fresh out of the oven.
Mine made 11 muffins, which I feel I could’ve planned better for 12 🤣.
Guys. These are good. Bookmark it. Make it. Share it.