Keto Tahini Bread
- 1 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a standard-sized loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini and eggs. Mix well until you get a smooth and creamy batter.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the tahini-egg mixture. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle some sesame seeds or any other seeds of your choice on top of the batter for added texture and flavor.
- Bake the tahini bread in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once the bread is fully baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes.
- Transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Enjoy the Keto Tahini Bread as a tasty side with meals or as a satisfying snack with your favorite low-carb toppings.
Nutritional values for the entire loaf (approximate):
- Calories: Around 1800-2000 kcal
- Fat: Approximately 160-180g
- Protein: About 60-70g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 30-40g (net carbs, after subtracting fiber)
Per slice (if cut into 12 slices, approximate):
- Calories: Around 150-170 kcal
- Fat: Approximately 13-15g
- Protein: About 5-6g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 2.5-3.5g (net carbs, after subtracting fiber)