Low Carb Creamy Tuscan Chicken
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 cups baby spinach
1. Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with lemon pepper.
2. Add chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Add onion to skillet and cook for about 3 minutes to soften.
4. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
5. Add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
6. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for 1 minute. Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
7. Add sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Amount Per Serving 3
Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g