Low Carb No-Bake Cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon or more cocoa powder (adjust to taste)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Drops of stevia to taste (chocolate-flavored stevia works well)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Melt Butter:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter or margarine.
- Combine Ingredients:
- Stir in the peanut butter, cocoa powder, unsweetened shredded coconut, and drops of stevia to the melted butter. Adjust the amount of cocoa and stevia to suit your taste preferences.
- Mix Well:
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until well combined, ensuring the peanut butter and cocoa are evenly distributed.
- Form Cookies:
- On a parchment-lined tray or plate, drop spoonfuls of the mixture to form cookies. You can use a cookie scoop or shape them with a spoon.
- Place the tray or plate in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes to allow the cookies to set.
- Once the cookies are firm, remove them from the freezer. They are now ready to be enjoyed!
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator to maintain their texture.
- Customize the sweetness to your liking by adjusting the amount of stevia.
- You can add a pinch of salt for a sweet and salty flavor contrast.
- Experiment with different nut butters for variety.
- Feel free to include chopped nuts, seeds, or sugar-free chocolate chips for added texture.