Orange Keto Cupcakes with Vanilla/Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Orange Keto Cupcakes with Orange/Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
Orange Keto Cupcakes
1 Cup Almond Flour 1 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum 4 Eggs 4 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener of your choice (I use stevia) 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsp Salt 2 Tsp of Orange Zest 1 tsp of orange extract (optional)
Orange/Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Bar Cream Cheese (softened) 3 Tbsp Sweetener of your choice 1 Tbsp Orange Zest 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add almond flour, baking powder, xanthin gum, sweetener and salt into bowl and mix well.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, orange extract and orange zest into bowl with dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth.
- Spoon batter into cupcake baking cups or muffin tin (I used silicone baking cups, works great and doesn’t stick). This recipe made 8 regular sized cupcakes.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25mins, until tops are golden brown.
- Wait until cupcakes have cooled completely, then frost with cream cheese frosting (I also sliced them in half and added frosting in the middle). Enjoy!Nutrition Facts: Per Cupcake Cals: 197 Total Fat: 16g Total Carbs: 7.9g Dietary Fiber: 3g Protein: 6.9g