Skip to content
- 1 ounce pork rinds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- The Execution
- Break up pork rinds so they’re in smaller pieces that are able to get coated properly.
- Put your pan on medium heat and add 2 Tbsp. Butter. Let this cook down until it becomes browned.
- Remove from heat and add heavy cream and erythritol. Start mixing it and return to the heat.
- The caramel mixture will start bubbling. Continue mixing it until the color you want is attained.
- Once the caramel comes together, add your pork rinds and mix them in. Make sure all pork rinds get coated.
- Transfer pork rinds to a container or onto foil and put in the fridge for 20-45 minutes.
- Serve with milk and garnish with nuts if you’d like.
- Nutrition Information
- If you make this into 1 serving, it comes out to 514 Calories, 48.38g Fats, 2.05g Carbs, and 17.12g Protein.