Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse
This naturally low carb and keto chocolate mousse recipe is super thick and creamy, with no sugar required.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low speed and slowly mix in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Mix in sweetener, cocoa powder and salt until well incorporated. Turn mixer to high and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.
You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
For variety, try different flavored extracts in place of vanilla.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)