Skip to content
- 1 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Rye bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer corned beef on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Make sure the sauerkraut is drained and patted dry. Sprinkle it on top of the beef.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the sauerkraut and sprinkle the Swiss cheese on top.
- Arrange the diced bread on top of the casserole and lightly spray it with cooking spray so that it toasts up nicely (or you can butter the bread).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese has melted.