The Keto Cloud Bread with Dairy Free and Egg Fast
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 ounces cream cheese (or 3tbsp mayo for dairy free)
- pinch of salt
- Optional ingredients: 1/2 tsp vinegar / pinch baking powder
- Preheat oven to 300
- Separate whites and yolks into 2 glass bowls
- Add pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional) to egg whites
- Beat at high speed with electric mixer until egg whites are stiff and you can turn bowl upside down. Set aside.
- Beat egg yolks and cream cheese (or mayo) gently until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula, gently incorporate the egg whites and yolk mixture together
- Divide into 6 equal portions, either into a whoopie pan or mound onto regular cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with any desired spices
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, watching carefully after 20 minutes.
For the Egg Fast diet, 2 Cloud breads = 1 egg and 1 ounce cheese.
For the dairy free option, 2 Cloud breads = 1 egg and 1 fat
2 cloud breads
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 172 TOTAL FAT: 14g SATURATED FAT: 8g TRANS FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 220mg SODIUM: 292mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 8g