Breakfast Egg Muffins 3 Ways
Ingredients: Basic muffin mixture:
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (such as cheddar, mozzarella, or Parmesan)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Option 1: Sausage, mushroom, and spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage crumbles
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- Option 2: Ham, bell pepper, and onion
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- Option 3: Bacon, tomato, and scallion
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced scallion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the basic muffin mixture evenly among the cups of the muffin tin.
- Choose one of the flavor options and stir the additional ingredients into the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins until they are set and the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!