Ingredients: For the Butterfinger Filling:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (sugar-free)
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol or a keto-friendly sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup crushed sugar-free Butterfinger candy bars (or a keto-friendly alternative)
- 4 oz sugar-free dark chocolate or sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the coconut flour and crushed Butterfinger candy bars to the peanut butter mixture. Mix until it forms a thick, dough-like consistency.
- Using your hands, scoop out small portions of the mixture and roll them into bite-sized balls. Place these balls on a parchment paper-lined tray and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second increments, stirring each time until smooth.
- Take the chilled peanut butter balls out of the freezer and, using a fork, dip each ball into the melted chocolate mixture, ensuring it’s evenly coated. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off, then place the coated balls back on the parchment paper.
- Once all the balls are coated, return them to the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- Store your keto Butterfinger balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy them as a delicious and guilt-free treat.