CRISPY AIR FRYER LOADED POTATO SKINS
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes.
- 2 baked potatoes. Feel free to double the recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits. Can sub for cooked bacon or air fryer candied bacon, finely chopped. Divine!
- ½ cup sour cream
- Spray oil. Or olive oil for brushing.
- Chives, for topping. (can sub with green onions, finely chopped)
- Preheat the air fryer to 365 degrees F/ 185 degrees C.
- Cut the baked potato in half lengthwise. See how to bake potato in the notes below.
- Using a spoon, carefully scoop out the potato flesh, leaving a ¼-inch rim inside.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer, skin side up, spray with oil, and, optionally, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly among the skins and cook for 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and caramelized.
- Top each potato skin evenly with bacon, sour cream, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy.