Crispy Keto French Fries
- 1 cup (100g), Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup (50g), Coconut Flour
- 6 tsp(20g), Xanthan Gum
- 1 Cup (210ml) boiling water
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare all of your ingredients for easy maneuver. Make sure you have boiling water on the side as well.
- In a glass bowl or a mixing jar, place all of the dry ingredients in and mix until fully combined.
- Once all of the ingredients are fully combined and lumps are taken out add the hot water.
- Using your spatula, mix all of the dry ingredients with the boiling water until a smooth dough has been formed.
- Once everything is combined, place the dough onto a silicone sheet or parchment paper and work it out further.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a rectangular shape, approximately a quarter of an inch thick.
- Once you have a rectangular shape with approximately a quarter of an inch thick using either a knife or cake scraper cut the dough into half and then a really thin slice like french fries.
- When all of the dough is cut into french fries, placed them one by one into the preheated pan with oil.
- Fry at a low to middle heat slowly turning the fries onto all sides.
- After all of the keto french fries are brown and crispy, placed them one by one onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
Serving size 10 Fries
Amount per serving
Total fat 3g