Crustless Supreme Pizza Recipe
This Crustless Supreme Pizza, loaded with savory toppings, is a keto-friendly delight perfect for a family dinner with a salad on the side. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp everything seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Keto pizza/spaghetti/tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- 4 sausage links, cooked and sliced
- Cooked chicken pieces (leftover from the previous night’s dinner)
- Pepperoni slices
- 2 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Diced green peppers
- Diced onions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the Meat Base:
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, ground sausage, eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, dried parsley, everything seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Bake the Base:
- Flatten the meat mixture onto a broiler pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and Pat Dry:
- Drain off excess grease and pat the top down with a paper towel.
- Sauce and Cheese Layer:
- Apply a layer of your favorite keto pizza/spaghetti/tomato sauce over the meat base.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Toppings Galore:
- Distribute cooked and sliced sausage links, bite-sized pieces of leftover chicken, pepperoni slices, crumbled bacon, diced green peppers, and diced onions over the cheese layer.
- More Cheese and Broil:
- Top with more mozzarella cheese and broil until the cheese melts and reaches the desired crispness/browning.
- Rest and Serve:
- Let it set for about 5 minutes, then cut into serving sizes.