Keto Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Enjoy this hearty and flavorful Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup, perfect for a cozy low-carb meal!
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups chicken broth (heated in the microwave)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare Broccoli:
- Chop up the broccoli crowns into small florets and set aside.
- Crockpot Mix:
- In the crockpot, add butter, softened cream cheese, whipping cream, chicken broth, and water. Mix well.
- Add Parmesan Cheese:
- Once fully combined, add Parmesan cheese.
- Broccoli and Thyme:
- Add the chopped broccoli crowns and dried thyme.
- Cooking Time:
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or medium-high for 80 minutes.
- Cheese Addition:
- Stir the soup and add the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Melt Cheese:
- Continue stirring until the cheddar cheese is completely melted.
- Season to Taste:
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Adjust Consistency:
- Note that this is a thick soup; adjust the consistency by adding more water or chicken broth if needed.