Easy Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
A delicious and easy keto-friendly dessert!
Keyword: cheesecake, keto, Keto dessert
Servings: 16 Servings
Calories: 230 kcal
Author: Katherine Salom
For the Crust:
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 cups Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Granulated Erythritol
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Granulated Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
For the Raspberry Topping:
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 tsp Granulated Erythritol
Preparing the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a medium mixing bowl combine melted butter, almond flour, and erythritol and mix well.
- Transfer dough into a 8×8 or 9×9 pan that is lined with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside while you make the filling and topping.
Preparing the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, eggs, erythritol, vanilla and lemon juice and mix until well combined with a hand mixer.
- Place cheesecake filling over cooled crust and spread it out evenly in the baking dish.
For Raspberry Topping:
- In a small bowl combine raspberries and sweetener.
- Use a fork to mash the berries all together.
- Spoon out dollops of mashed berries over the top of cheesecake filling and then use a knife to swirl and distribute the raspberries to give it that marble look.
- Place in 350ºF oven for 25-35 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then place in fridge and chill for a few hours before slicing.