KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER BURRITO!
Makes 2 burritos!
1/2 lb ground beef
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup sliced pickles (round)
1 medium onion diced
1 cup chopped bacon about 1/2 lb
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup mustard
For the Bacon:
1. Add the chopped bacon to a medium high saucepan or pot. Add ¼ cup of water and cook for about 5 minutes until the bacon is crispy and the water has cooked out leaving only the grease behind. Set aside.
For the Beef:
2. Add the chopped onions to a medium high pan. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the onions begin to soften and become see through.
3. Add the ground beef to the pan and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Add the chopped bacon and mix well continuing to cook.
4. Add shredded cheddar cheese and mix until the cheese melts. Add the ketchup and mustard and combine until the mixture is mixed well. Set aside.
The Cheese Blanket:
1. Heat a large non stick frying pan to medium heat. Add half the shredded mozzarella and spread evenly so the cheese is covering the entire surface.
When the middle of the cheese starts to bubble, add the pickle rounds to the center and continue to cook.
2. Continue to fry until the edges of the cheese start to crisp and the cheese is easily removed from the pan. Place on a piece of parchment or flat surface and set aside.
1. Add the ground beef mixture to the middle of the cheese blanket using the pickles as a guide.
2. Fold each side of the cheese inward. Roll the burrito with the opposite side creating a pocket. Repeat the necessary steps for the second burrito and enjoy!