Keto Cheeseburger Soup
Time Spent: 35 minutes Menu: Soup Country of origin: America 8 servings; 482 kilocalories
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- Diced half of a tiny onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons of butter
- 1 12 oz. bag cauliflower rice(frozen)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream to 3 cups of chicken broth
- 3 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (not prepackaged)
- 3 oz. softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- Pink salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- 12 teaspoon nutmeg
- As directed on the package, microwave riced cauliflower.
- Drain and set aside cooked ground beef. (I brown mine ahead of time and portion it out into 1 pound chunks.)
- One tablespoon of butter should be used to sauté the onion and minced garlic in a big pot until they become transparent.
- The remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, the riced cauliflower, and 5 minutes of stirring to prevent sticking are added to the onion/garlic mixture.
- Add the ground beef, heavy whipping cream, chicken stock, and seasonings.
- After coming to a boil, simmer the soup mixture for 20 minutes.
- Stirring with a whisk will help the cheddar cheese melt evenly as you add it, a cup at a time.
- Stir in the softened cream cheese(after the cheese has melted) to thicken the soup.
- To further thicken the soup, I blended roughly 1 cup of it using an immersion blender. For five minutes, simmer. Ladder the soup as it thickens.
What Should You Serve With Keto Cheeseburger Soup?
Such a rich soup would be ideal with an uncomplicated, fresh garden salad to create a full, delectable, and healthy supper.
Ideas for Keto Cheeseburger Soup Toppings:
Add more shredded cheddar cheese and chives to make a bacon cheeseburger soup.
pickles, in pieces
One of those meals that just makes you grin is Keto Cheeseburger Soup, which is thick, creamy, cheesy, and full of delicious beef. This soup is a simple fix that’s great for lunch or dinner and has a low net carb count. This delicious keto soup dish can be ready in approximately 30 minutes!
This warming and comforting soup has all the tastes of a cheeseburger, but without the bun. It is flavorful but low in net carbohydrates. Although there is nothing wrong with melted cheese, this is soup, not just melted cheese in a bowl. It is thick and chunky and well-balanced.
FOR CHEESEBURGER SOUP, WHAT KIND OF CHEESE SHOULD I USE?
Cream cheese and sharp cheddar cheese are the two types of cheese used in this keto soup dish. The sharp cheddar gives the soup a slight cheesy edge, while the cream cheese gives it a beautiful, rich, velvety texture.
You might use either white or yellow sharp cheddar, or you could choose marble cheese, Monterey jack, or muenster for a gentler cheese flavor. Whatever option you choose, keep some extra for topping the soup.