Keto Beef Nachos
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME20 minutes
TOTAL TIME25 minutes
- 4 low carb tortillas
- olive oil spray
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 oz low carb salsa
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbs pickled jalapenos, optional
- 2 chopped green onions, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet or silicone mat. Spray lightly with olive oil spray. Bake for 5 mins.
- Turn the chips over, spray again and bake for another 5 mins until crispy.
- Add the ground beef, cumin and paprika to a pan and brown off the meat.
- Drain off the fat, then add the salsa. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5-10 mins.
- Place the chips in a large baking dish and cover with the meat sauce. Add the cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake for 5 mins or until cheese has melted. Sprinkle the green onions over the top and add sour cream. Serve immediately.
4g net carbs per person when using tortillas with a 3g net carb count each.
One sixth of the recipeAmount Per ServingCalories342Total Fat23gSaturated Fat10gCholesterol76mgSodium588mgCarbohydrates11gNet Carbohydrates4gFiber7gSugar2gProtein20g