Keto Caramel No-Bake Cookies
These keto-friendly Caramel No-Bake Cookies are a delicious and indulgent treat without the guilt of added sugars. Enjoy their rich caramel flavor and satisfying crunch from the pecans and coconut for a delightful dessert or snack.
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar replacement (such as erythritol or monk fruit sweetener)
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of pecan halves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar replacement together, stirring until fully dissolved.
- Once the mixture is smooth and combined, add the heavy cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens, which should take about 10 minutes.
- Once the caramel mixture has thickened, remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the chopped pecans and unsweetened coconut flakes until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon, drop dollops of the caramel pecan mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them apart.
- Sprinkle sugar-free chocolate chips over the tops of the cookies.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until the cookies are firm and set.
- Once chilled, remove the cookies from the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for freshness.