White Chocolate Peanut Butter Nut Clusters
Enjoy your homemade White Chocolate Peanut Butter Nut Clusters as a delicious keto-friendly treat!
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanuts (salted)
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and natural peanut butter. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted, then stir until smooth.
- Add the salted peanuts to the melted mixture and stir until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a teaspoon, scoop dollops of the peanut mixture onto the prepared pan, spacing them apart.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted, then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over the peanut clusters on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes, or until the clusters are set.
- Once set, remove the clusters from the freezer and transfer them to an airtight container or bag.
- Store the clusters in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain their freshness.