Keto Cheeseburger Soup
I’m all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a bowl of soup.
This soup recipe is really easy to throw together and it’s really big on flavor and very filling.
My husband tends to be a little skeptical of soups because he doesn’t think they’ll fill him up, but this one does the trick.
Keto Cheeseburger Soup is so Tasty and Low Carb – the perfect “belly warmer” for a cold winter night! Yes, I did say “cold” here in the Valley of the Sun. But, “cold” is relative. We do not see snow, but a hot and delicious soup is definitely comforting when the temperature drops in the winter. What could be better than a cheeseburger in a bowl? Our recipe is Low Carb and Keto friendly, and so easy to make. You have to try this one!
Keto Cheeseburger Soup Recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ½ cups beef broth
- 14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large pot and brown the beef over medium heat, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain grease.
- Add the beef broth, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, dill, mustard powder, seasoned salt, and seasoned salt to the pot and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, grated cheddar, and heavy cream to the pot and whisk well until the cheeses have melted and the soup has thickened slightly.
- Ladle soup between 6 serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon.