Keto Chicken and Cheddar Rolls
Enjoy these low-carb, flavorful Chicken and Cheddar Rolls that are perfect for a keto-friendly snack or appetizer!
- 1 can chicken breast, drained
- 1 egg
- Approximately 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Seasoning of your choice (e.g., smoked paprika, garlic powder)
- Parmesan cheese (for rolling)
- Sour cream and Ranch dressing (for dipping)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (or oven to 400°F if using).
- In a bowl, shred the drained chicken breast using a fork.
- Add the egg, shredded Cheddar cheese, and your chosen seasonings to the shredded chicken. Mix well until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into small rolls.
- If desired, roll each roll in Parmesan cheese for an extra crunch.
- For the air fryer: Place the rolls in the air fryer basket and cook at 400°F for 7-8 minutes, turning them after 5 minutes for even crispiness.
- For the oven: Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, the rolls should be golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Serve the rolls with a side of sour cream and Ranch dressing for dipping.