Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any low-carb milk)
- 2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Stevia or erythritol to taste for sweetness
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter or coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined. Let the batter sit for a couple of minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquids. If the batter is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk.
- Grease the skillet or griddle with a small amount of butter or coconut oil.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet to form pancakes of your desired size.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and the edges look set, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favorite keto-friendly toppings such as sugar-free syrup, berries, or whipped cream.
Nutrition (approximate values for the entire batch of pancakes):
- Calories: ~450-500 kcal
- Protein: ~20g
- Fat: ~35g
- Total Carbohydrates: ~15-20g (Fiber: ~10g, Net Carbs: ~5-10g)
Please note that these nutrition values are rough estimates and can vary based on the specific brands of ingredients you use and the exact measurements. Make sure to adjust the quantities according to your dietary needs and preferences.
As always, it’s a good practice to calculate nutrition information using a reliable nutritional calculator based on the specific products and quantities you use.