Keto Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- 8 ounces bacon diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- 8 ounce cream cheese cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon dried or 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Set your Instant Pot to high saute and add the bacon to the pot. Cook until the bacon is crispy. Remove from the pot.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot and then the chicken.
- Place the cream cheese on top of the chicken and then sprinkle with the parsley, dill, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set to seal. Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Do an instant release. Remove the chicken from the pot and use forks to shred.
- Stir the cream sauce and add the cheese to the pot. Place the lid back on the pot and allow it to sit until the cheese melts. Stir again. (If you would like a thicker sauce, you can add ½ teaspoon xanthan gum.)
- Return the chicken and bacon to the pot and stir to combine.
Calories: 462.53kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.64g | Protein: 36.61g | Fat: 33.34g | Saturated Fat: 15.85g | Cholesterol: 152.13mg | Sodium: 984.32mg | Potassium: 570.49mg | Fiber: 0.14g | Sugar: 1.09g | Vitamin A: 708.31IU | Vitamin C: 3.42mg | Calcium: 240.31mg | Iron: 0.92mg