Keto Mug Cheesecake
3 oz cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of powdered monk-fruit or sweetener of choice.
1 large egg at room temperature ( I put mine in warm water for 3-4 minutes)
- Place the cream cheese in a 1-cup, 3-inch wide ceramic ramekin. Microwave 15 seconds to soften.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix with a fork to combine.
- Mix in the egg, patiently and thoroughly, until smooth. This will take a couple of minutes.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow the cake to rest and cool in the ramekin for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve. I added no sugar raspberry preserves and whip cream.