- 80g (2/3 cup) almond meal
- 125g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Melted butter, to cook
- Butter, to serve
- Coles Pistachios, chopped, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve (optional)
- Use a wooden spoon to beat together the almond meal and cream cheese until combined. Gradually beat in the eggs until well combined and lump-free. Stir in the vanilla and baking powder.
- Brush a non-stick frying pan with the melted butter. Place over medium heat. Pour in about three 1/4 cup measures of the mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until the underside is golden. Carefully turn (the pancakes are a bit fragile) and cook for a further minute. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter, pistachios and raspberries, if using.