Keto Parmesan Meatballs
Parmesan Meatballs ( Keto friendly )
WHo doesn’t enjoy an amazing meatball? This recipe took all the classic ingredients and makes it keto friendly!
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 an onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup to a cup of crushed pork rinds
- 1 tablespoon of Caribeque Island Thyme
- 2 tablespoons of Caribeque pork rub
- Preheat grill, smoker or oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl combine, pork, beef , crushed pork rinds, Island Thyme, Pork Rub and eggs,onion, garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and form into 3-5 ounce meatballs.
- place the meatballs in a lightly oiled cast iron skillet, and place on grill , smoker or in the oven.
- Cook until you reach an internal temp of 125-130 degrees
- add sauce of your choice or just eat them plain
- top with more cheese and enjoy!